|Country of origin||India|
|Harvest period||March to April|
|Packaging||Paper/poly bags in 10 to 25 kgs|
|Labeling||As per your requirements|
|Shelf life||1 year|
|GMO Status||Not genetically modified|
|Specification||Send request to get more details.|
Ramdana what is it?
Amaranth or rajgira means “immortal” or “everlasting” in Greek, it contains thrice the required quantity of calcium and is rich in iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and it’s the sole grain that contains ascorbic acid. Rajgira has way more lysine, a vital amino acid that the body doesn’t produce, compared to various other grains. Lysine is required to metabolize fatty acids, absorb calcium, and is crucial for robust, thick hair.
Rajgira reduces risk of osteoporosis, as a result of its double the amount of calcium as milk. It’s packed with antioxidants, vitamin C, E, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium that are necessary for overall health. Analysis shows that it suppresses hunger because of the macromolecule that reduces insulin levels in the blood and its secretion curtails hunger.
Advantages of Ramdana
- It is Gluten- free, therefore, if one is allergic to it; add this tasty protein-rich grain to your diet.
- The only grain that contains vitamin c.
- Mostly used in Indians as raw material for various delicacies
- Is rich in iron, magnesium, phosphoric and metallic element.
- Has double the amount of calcium as milk.
- Has way more lysine, associate organic compound, than other grains, that is required by the body to metabolize fatty acids, absorb calcium and is important for robust, healthy, thick hair.
- Has 5 times the amount of iron and thrice the amount of fibre, compared to whole flour.
We offer the best quality premium Amaranth (Rajgira) across the world.