|Country of origin
||Nuts Available throughout the Year
||10 kgsTin/ Vacuum packing with Co2 / N2 flushed
||As your requirements.
||Not genetically modified.
||Send request to get details.
||Cashew NutsSplits &Pieces available in grade of W-180, S-180, W-210, S-210, W-240, S-240, W-320, S-320, W-400 and S-400.
Cashew NutsWholes available in grade of JH, S, JK, LWP, SWP and BB.
The cashew nuts, often simply called cashew, is widely consumed. It is eaten on its own, used in recipes, or processed into cashew cheese or cashew butter. Cashew nuts are produced in India, Vietnam and Brazil.
Cashew nuts are commonly used in Indian cuisine, whole of garnishing sweets or curries, or ground into paste that forms a base of sauces for curries or some sweets. Cashew nuts are also used in Thai and Chinese cuisine.
We offer the best quality cashew nuts which are better at taste and nutrition properties.
Advantages of Cashew Nuts
- Proanthocyanidins are the class of flavonols which fight against tumor cells by stopping them to divide further. Those Proanthocyanidins and high copper content in cashew nuts helps fight against cancerous cells.
- Cashew Nuts contains low fat content when compared to other nuts and that too in oleic acid form which is very healthy for heart. They are cholesterol free and the antioxidants present keeps you away from heart diseases.
- Cashew nuts contain 79-110% DV magnesium in 100 Gms, which helps you to lower your blood pressure.
- Daily intake of cashew nuts reduces the risk of developing gallstones up to 25%.
- Cashew nuts are rich in vitamins like riboflavin, pantothenic acid, thiamin, niacin etc. These vitamins keep you safe from sideroblastic anemia, pellagra etc.
Cashew nuts are the one of the best in our products